- Once you purchase content (digital artwork) it can be reused indefinitely.
- You can shop for new "supplies" (i.e. digital artwork) at any time of day.
- You can work on your project whenever you have some spare time. Since you don't have to worry about getting out all of the supplies or putting them away when you are done you are more likely to do some work when available time is short. Simply save your project and you're done.
- You don't need a ton of storage space to store all your special scrapbooking supplies.
- Once you've finished your project you can make additional copies (think Grandma & Grandpa)
- You can share your pages with friends on the internet or Facebook.
- The pages are printed, that means they are nice and flat so you can store more photos in less albums and space than you could if you were doing traditional scrapbooking.
- Portability. If you are working on a laptop you are free to take your projects with you wherever you like.
If you want more detailed information about digital scrapbooking you might like to download this free guide that I found on the Scrap Girls website: Scrap Girls FREE Guide-15 Things You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker.